Men and... pajamas?
What men wear to bed and their personality, would you say accurate?
- Pajamas -- You're a no-nonsense kind of guy, direct and straightforward. Once you've committed yourself, your relationships tend to last. You are steady, hardworking and you enjoy rugged outdoor activities.
- Boxer Shorts/Briefs -- You're good at details and like order in your life. You are warm, friendly and caring. You remember birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates.
- Long Johns -- You're practical, secure about yourself, and you don't follow trends. You work on a task until it is completed. You don't like variety once you find a style you like, you stick with it.
- T-shirts -- You're a down-home kind of man, not easily impressed by superficial people or material possessions. You're mellow, slow to anger and enthusiastic at work.
- Nude -- You are creative, high-spirited, quick-tempered, and you have great confidence in your ability to achieve your goals. At work you're known as an "idea man" who can quickly grasp the complexities of a problem and readily find a solution.
I'm high spirited and like order in my life... where does that put me? Too much info?